Benefits of Outsourcing
Outsourcing is a familiar concept to many entrepreneurs. Small companies routinely outsource various types of work as there are not enough staff in-house to carry out the duties and large companies turn to outsourcing to cut costs. Outsourcing can provide a number of long and short term benefits:
- Releases capital for investment elsewhere in your business.
- No PAYE costs.
- No National Insurance costs.
- No holiday and sickness costs.
- No pension costs.
- Savings on office overheads and computer maintenance.
- No costs on employing temporary staff.
- You only pay for the time used whereas in the office costs are incurred for idle time spent by employees.
- Companies can expand without taking on extra staff.
- No costs on training staff.
- Companies that carry out everything themselves have much higher expenses, all of which must be passed to the customer.
- Fast turnaround in your specified timeframe.
- More office space.
- Total flexibility.
- Guaranteed availability 7 days a week, days and evenings.
- We use the latest technology giving you a competitive advantage with your competitors.
- Dictation transferred via email from anywhere in the world within minutes.
- Have your completed documents sent back to you wherever you wish, your office, your home, abroad!
- Secretaries trained in your industry/profession.
- More time to focus on other aspects of your business and work that serves the customer.
- Gives staff more time to manage their priorities more effectively and clearly.
- Time saved on training new staff and temps.
- Temps do not always live up to your expectations.
- Fingertips use the same typists for your company just as though we were secretaries in your office.
- Some companies have work that fluctuates and do not need a secretary permanently in the office.
- Emergency cover for absent typists.
- Fingertips staff highly trained in secretarial and word processing skills.
- Your office secretary will have more time to concentrate on PA duties rather than typing.
For more information call us today on 0800 470 1576